Monday, January 11, 2010

Just a Monday

Monday,

Nothing much had been going on today. Accept for the fact that I've finally got out of the class during recess time (should've stay in the class). So anyway, everyday to me seems the same nowdays. I go through these days like watching the replay of  well, perhaps, 'the pathetic days of our lives'?. I know for sure that things are going to change in advance. Some people will be transferring to another school, some stays blaa blaa blaa. I don't think I'll be needing anymore bad things to happen to me, I had enough and Im not hoping for much more of that. So today, I as well, learn new things on some new subjects. Results, chemistry was 0_0 and physics was, well, its going to take a very long long time. By the way, some students in my class are moving into their new classes too. I did'nt get the chance to do that and I want it so bad because my current class is, well, I don't want to say it. Bottom line, it did'nt suits me well. Damn it, help me please. Let me out! I mean, its only January and nothing seems to go on well. Trust me, it is sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment