Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sunday, a day.

Its Sunday,

Today totally brought me a huge unexpected surprise. Well, its actually not a good one. I was sustaining a huge devastation for a while, but I think I'm doing fine now and ouh, in addition to that, I got punished simply because I left my Agama book at home. The funny part is that the teacher has'nt give up on the 'stand on the chair' game. I just think that at the age of 16, its too childish. Really. *sigh. So today, I was brutally attacked by a stomach ache. It was incredibly excruciating and there's nothing much I can do. So yeah, I'm guessing its a doomsday for me. Apparently, all of these, is simply nothing compare to this one thing I got through. It's my first time and frankly, I don't know how to react to that. But for sure, I did, I don't really know how it happen, but I got through it. I'm accepting it as an eye-opener for me, things are'nt always beautiful as we wish for and I think, that's something I have to bare in mind. I mean, woaw! the thing was utterly painful and shocking. The worst part is, I have no one to talk to about this and perhaps, I have to get myself used to these whole situation. I've never thought of these things would happen, honestly, It never really crosses my mind. I don't want to expect for anything to happen in advance, I've done that and it did'nt work and so my choice would be to just go with the flow. No expectations on anything. That's it for today, hopefully tomorrow would bring me joy that will eliminates the pain and sadness. Good Day people :)

No comments:

Post a Comment