Friday, June 22, 2012

post-matrics.

So today's post is gonna be about... well lets just first guessed where I am right now.

NO MORE matrics , how cool is that? :p

Last week, while I was in the library in matrics, completing my lab reports && stuffs. I decided to check on my application for UPU. They told me I didn't get any offer for the applications that I've made previously.
and so I was a tad bit, Sad. I wasn't expecting anything at the time, but I don't know. Its feels like I constantly failed, and trust me, its not the position that anyone would ever dreamed of being in. After that I decided to continue living, expecting the next 10 months to be the worst and went to get some books & foods supply for the upcoming weeks.

Later that evening though, my mom called me, she told me that I've got accepted to further my studies in Diploma in Microbiology (UiTM), which is my first choice placed in the application form. I was shocked, literally, because I've checked several times, and I didn't get in. and so I decided to check again, this time at the official UiTM portal and yes, that's exactly what I'm doing right now.

So Alhamdulillah, things had been great. I'm loving the apartment, housemates, environment(insyaAllah) and I'm not sure, HOT DUDES? nahhh. *not yet.
again, I'm looking forward to writing more, so yeah.

Byebye.


No comments:

Post a Comment