Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Remnants.

The very first thing I thought of after recovering this site;

OH CRAP, I HAVE A FREAKING BLOG!
*I know, I know, it happens to me all the time -.-'

So yeah, updates.
Where do I start? HAHA this feels weird.

Previously, somebody had asked me about le blog, I wasn't sure with at the moment on how to react, I don't ever recall having a blog and it doesn't make sense -.-'
At the moment though,
I'm on a Chinese New Year's break, that would only lasts a couple of days after today, sigh -.-'

Currently, I'm in my second semester of my diploma in Microbiology.

Alhamdulillah,
   
       I survived the first semester and being in the current one, I'm routing for another 2 upcoming semesters before my Industrial Training or known to some as 'Practical'.

I have to admit, things are hard, it always has been.

Second semester to me, is far more challenging than it was compared to my first one in terms of studying,making new friends and while many people had been well adapted to the environment, I'm still trying.

      A couple of months ago, I went through a series of of a whirlwind everything. I've heard from somewhere that people change, and for some reasons that is normal, wasn't it? But for what I've experienced, gosh' wasn't really expecting changes to come in forms of ways, abrupt, immediate?

p/s: i happened to write this, a while ago. Dude! what happens next? why did i stop ah? hehh! 

No comments:

Post a Comment